This project will show how to quickly and easily construct a mobile app that connects to the BleuIO dongle and shares data.
We’ll start by connecting the BleuIO dongle to our computer.
For this project, we’ve previously designed a simple mobile app. All you have to do now is clone this code and install the app on your phone. If necessary, you can make modifications.
To create Mobile App & Transfer Data between PC & Mobile Phone using BleuIO, here are the requirements for this project.
- BleuIO is connected to a pc with an ionic framework installed.
- Ionic framework
- Mobile phone
- Android studio
Create App & Transfer Data between PC & Phone using BleuIO
We will set the BleuIO dongle as peripheral, and our mobile app will connect to this dongle. Then we can start sending data back and forth.
- Connect your BleuIO dongle to the computer.
- Connect to dongle using comport and start advertising by AT+ADVSTART.
- Clone this git repo.
|1||git clone https://github.com/smart-sensor-devices-ab/bleuio_sps_example_mobileapp.git|
- Go inside the folder and run npm install.
- If you run ionic serve, you will be able to see the layout on the browser. But for this app, we need a mobile phone native feature. Therefore connect your android phone to your computer and run ionic cap run android.
- If you get an error regarding Gradle, Type ionic capacitor update and run ionic cap run android again.
- Your app will install and open up on your mobile phone.
- Make sure the dongle is on peripheral mode and advertising.
- Click scan for BleuIO devices on your mobile app.
- On the scan result, select one of your dongles to connect. After a successful connection, you can send data back and forth, and you will be able to see your messages on both the mobile app and the terminal.
I hope all of you understand how to Create App & Transfer Data between PC & Phone using BleuIO. We MATHA ELECTRONICS will be back soon with more informative blogs.