Multitec 150bWire Cutter – Stripper designed as a special hand tool for stripping and cutting out of the insulation over the copper wire.It can cut wire with a diameter of 0.5mm to 2.5mm or 6mm. This gadget is self-adjustable and does not harm the inner core in any way. Multitec 02DX Wire Cutters are ideal for electronic, automotive, and aviation applications, as well as routine maintenance.
- To avoid your palm or fingers being squeezed while the tools are closed, choose pliers or wire cutters with a grip span of 6 cm – 9 cm (2 1/2 – 3 1/2 in.).
- Use adjustable pliers that allow you to grip the workpiece firmly while maintaining a comfortable handgrip (i.e., hand grasp is not too wide).
- Use tools only if they are in good condition.
- Ensure the cutting edges are razor-sharp. Cutting with dull and worn-down cutting edges need several times greater force.
- Check the toothed jaws for cleanliness and sharpness. Jaws that are greasy or worn down might put your safety at risk. Such tools also need more force to hold the workpiece, which raises the danger of injury.
- Oil pliers and wire cutters regularly. A drop of oil on the hinge will make the tools easier to use.