CA-3110 Dual Channel Stereo Class Amplifier Board
- Module NO: CA-3110
- Amplifier Chip:TPA3110
- Output Power:15W x 2
- Working Voltage: DC 8-18V
- Working Current: Max:3A
- Static state:8mA
- Frequency Range：20Hz-20KHz
- Size: 33 x 25 x 3.5mm
DC 5V Bluetooth Power Amplifier Board Micro USB Digital Amplifier Module
- Amplifier Chip: PAM8403
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V.
- Output Power: 2x 3W.
- Applicable Speaker Impedance: 4/6/8 ohm
- Audio input mode: Bluetooth audio receiver
- Mini size, convenient and easy operation
- Output interface: 2.54 gauge 4 needle
- Dual-channel digital power amplifier Board PBTL.
- 3W output and low power consumption.
- The sound quality is very good by using this module.
- Application: DIY Bluetooth speaker, home, and car audio system modification.
- Dimension: 42 x 25 x 5mm
- Weight: 3 gm.
Digital PAM8610 2*15w dual channel stereo class amplifier board 12V
The PAM8610 designed as a 15W (per channel) stereo Class-D audio amplifier. It provides DC Volume Control which offers low
Digital TPA3116D2 2.1 HIFI Subwoofer Amplifier Board 50w+50w+100w Beyond
- Most Perfect 2.1 digital amplifier board.
- 8.20 latest upgrated version
- Gain promoted to 36DB，
- Adopts two high-quality TPA3116D2 digital amplifier chips.
- Good sound quality, high efficient device and power amplifying feature.
- 50W x 2+100W 1 channels(left/right channel and subwoofer channel), high efficiency and low-heat.
- Powered by DC 12-24V, wide input voltage.
- User can adjust the volume by themselves easily.
- Applicable speaker impedance: 4-8 ohm.
- Just connect the power supply and loudspeaker box, enjoy pure digital music. Adopts two high-quality TPA3116D2 digital amplifier chips.
- Left and right channel output 50WX2, subwoofer output 100W, efficiency can reach above 90%,
LM386 LOW VOLTAGE AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER
- Supply Voltage: 4-15V
- Analog input voltage 0.4V (maximum)
- Quiescent Power: 24mW @ 6V
- Voltage Gain: 20 to 200 (26dB to 46dB)
- PSRR: 50dB
- Speaker impedance: 4Ω
- On board power indicator
- On board speaker wiring block
- On board 10k variable resistor, for volume adjustment
- 200 multiplier benefit circuit design
- Available in 8-Pin PDIP,SOIC and VSSOP packages
- Used in AM & FM radio amplifiers, music players, power amplifiers etc.
PAM8403 DIGITAL AMPLIFIER BOARD
- 3W output at 10% THD with a 4ohm load & 5V power supply
- Output power: 3W
- Supply voltage: 2.5V-5.5V
- Low THD+N
- Superior low noise
- efficiency up to 96%
- Thermal shutdown
- Low quiescent current and low EMI
- Few external components to save space & cost
- High fidelity sound output 3W + 3W, is a rare good product
- High amplification efficiency of 85%
- Unique without LC filter class D digital power board
- Can use computer USB supply directly
- High life expectancy up to 15 years
PAM8406 Digital Amplifier Board 5W×2 Volume Adjustable D class module
- Working voltage:3.5 - 5V, limit operating voltage 5.5V
- Excellent noise suppression can hear any noise without connecting input audio
- Dual-channel stereo, 5v power supply is needed that can input 5w+5w power, to drive 4, 8 little speaker directly
- Volume adjustment of the right and left channel
- The unique non-LC filter Class-D digital power board used computer USB to charge.
- Dual-panel wiring solves the ground potential balance and avoids the crosstalk between channels caused by wiring
- Super miniature design
- Used machine to weld whole plate.
- Weight: 15 grams.
POWER SUPPLY TDA2030 Audio Amplifier
- Operating voltage: 6V-12V
- Output peak current: 3A
- Onboard TDA2030A Audio amplifier Board
- Mono channel 18W Power amplifier circuit design
- Onboard horn socket
- Onboard 10 k adjustable resistance, can adjust the volume of the amplification
- Onboard power indicator light
- Low harmonic distortion
- Chip has lead to the main pin, can directly input audio signal
- Short circuit& thermal shutdown protection
Red – 2 Channel 3W Digital Power PAM8403 Class D Audio Amplifier Board USB 5V
- Input Voltage: 2.5-5.5 V (USB power supply).
- Output Impedance: 4 ohm.
- Efficiency: 90%.
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz – 20 KHz.
- Input Impedance: 2 K ohm.
- A class D-type amplifier without a filter, low quiescent current, and low EMI.
- Good noise suppression.
- Input audio should be via sheilded wire.
- Dual channel stereo output 3 w + 3 w power.
- Works with 5v power supply.
- Can directly drive 4 /8 Ohm small speakers.
- When connects with a 4-ohm load and 5V power supply, the output power can be up to 3W.
- Low THD, low noise.
- Short circuit protectioN, thermal protection.
- Dimensions: 15 x 20 mm.
STA 540 Audio Amplifier
- High output power capability
- Minimum external components count:
- Standby function (CMOS compatible)
- No audible pop during standby operations
- Diagnostic facilities: