The PAM8610 designed as a 15W (per channel) stereo Class-D audio amplifier. It provides DC Volume Control which offers low THD+N (0.1%), low EMI, and good PSRR. Thus provides high-quality sound reproduction. The 32 steps DC volume control function provides a +32dB to -75dB range. The PAM 8610 operates at a voltage range of 7V to 15V supply at a much higher efficiency than other prominent ICs.
This module requires only a few external components, thereby saving cost and board space. This 2x15W Two-Channel Stereo Class-D Amplifier manufactured as a 40 pins QFN 6 x 6 mm package. This audio stereo module offers a wide range of applications in any DIY or audio-related projects for cost and board space-saving purposes.
PAM8610 stereo Class-D audio amplifier also provides an additional feature of mute switch functionality, which is very usable. The mute switch can be used to mute the power amplifier output when the switch is pressed or the mute port is shorted.
Low THD + N(0.1%) indicates that a very low noise power amplifier, that can be easily fitted in any musical amplifier related projects. Moreover, It does not require a heatsink, thereby saves additional board space. Apart from the heatsink, it also provides thermal protection features which is another essential function for such a small wattage amplifier module.
- Power input should not exceed more than 16.5V
- Highly recommended for 12v, 3A power supply filter better.
- 4-8 inch stereo speakers recommended.
- The audio output should not be short-circuited to each other or short it to the ground.
- Ensure proper connection before powering up the circuitry.
Applications of PAM8610 Amplifier Board
- Speaker output in LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Speaker output amplifier in Notebook Computers
- Can be used for Portable Speakers, Portable DVD Players, Game Machines