This 24V 36V 48V 72V Scooter EBike Electric Throttle designed as a twist grip using a digital display. This battery voltage displays the remaining battery power, regardless of lithium batteries, lead-acid batteries, aqueous batteries, dry batteries. So this electric throttle can be widely used for vehicles below 100V. And it can automatically identify the voltage, real-time display. Meanwhile, this throttle grip handlebar perfectly fits for a 22.2mm diameter Handlebar.
In this throttle device, by turning the real-time voltage value can accurately determine the amount of the remaining amount of electricity. Thus helps to avoid traveling on the way without electricity and accurate judgment of the lithium battery damaged. Moreover, this throttle grip handlebar suitable for a 24~72V E-bike.
Speed to the red, black, green three lines, in which red line connected to the positive pole (the controller must be transferred to the line of the positive pole line can not be wrong, remember!). The black line connects to negative, the green line as the signal line, a separate yellow connected to the battery positive line.
- When installing, connecting to the wrong line, may cause the burning of Holzer and LED tube.
- Maximum voltage indicates fully charged.
- Low voltage indicates the battery runs out.
- 12V electric car, the maximum voltage of about 12V, about the minimum 9V (battery is runs out.).
- 24V electric car, the maximum voltage of about 29V, the lowest of about 21V (charge).
- 36V electric car, the maximum voltage of about 42V, the lowest of about 29V (charge).
- 48V electric car, the maximum voltage of about 54V, the lowest of about 39V (charge).
- 60V electric car, the maximum voltage of about 72V, the lowest of about 49V (charge).
- 72V electric car, the maximum voltage of about 84V, the lowest of about 60V (charge