This DC Motor Speed Controller used for controlling the direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width Modulated (PWM) DC voltage. It provides a DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%. The motor speed controller can easily provide a continuous current of 8A to your DC motor or other DC load. And also used to drive all DC Brushed Motors that work between 6V-30V DC. Moreover, this module has the function of a digital display whose digital tube displays the duty ratio input.
Pulse-width modulation (PWM) or duty-cycle variation methods commonly used in the speed control of DC motors. The duty cycle defined as the percentage of digital ‘high’ to digital ‘low’ in addition to digital ‘high’ pulse-width during a PWM period. This is a great method of controlling the amount of power delivered to a load without dissipating any wasted power.The motor can be positive or negative, when the direction of operation and expectations do not match, you can adjust the line order to change the direction.
- Initially, Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as indicated on the wiring diagram.
- A DC voltage 6- 30V connected to the circuit. Make sure that the connection should be in the correct polarity. Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be supply voltage applied to the circuit. Highly recommended to add an appropriately rated fuse in line with the positive supply in order to protect the circuit from any possible short circuits.
- Now you can control the speed of the motor through a potentiometer.
- Speed Control of all Types of DC Brush Motors
- Controlling Automotive Cooling Fan Speed, Auto Fan Speed, Windshield Wipers, Auto Air Conditioning.
- For Controlling Belt Speed, Pipeline Exhaust Fan Speed, Treadmill Speed, Multi-Speed Parallel Computer Fan, Electronic Fan Speed.