The MPLAB PICkit 3.5 Development Programmer/Debugger was designed as a low-cost development tool with an easy-to-use interface for programming and debugging Microchip’s Flash families of microcontrollers. This allows debugging and programming of PIC and dsPIC Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
Using a full-speed USB interface MPLAB PICkit 3 is connected to the design engineer’s PC and can be connected to the target via a Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector (compatible with MPLAB ICD 2, MPLAB ICD 3, and MPLAB REAL ICE). Moreover, it Supports Pickit3.5 software and, begins to support the Win7 system. This PICKIT 3.5 comes with a full patch design, thus the reflow soldering processing is performed through this patch, thereby acquiring more stable quality. The PICKit 3.5 programmer works at a full speed of 12 Mbits/s and interfaces to the host PC. It features real-time execution and is MPLAB IDE compatible. Meanwhile, this PICKit 3.5 programmer development board comes with built-in over-voltage/short circuit protection for the board.
Moreover, PICkit3 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer uses in-circuit debugging logic. This programmer incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer.
After the upgrade advantages:
- The firmware never lost, features self-healing to avoid demolition cases.
- Offline programming never collides, so download more smoothly and completely conquer all versions of MPLAB, MPLAB X.
- Can operate multiple Kit3.5, with each PICkit3.5 with a unique serial number, in MPLAB X.
- The output voltage is more stable, as the external power supply current increases.
- More and perfect interface protection