Speed Measuring Sensor Groove Coupler Module For Arduino
- Using imported groove optical coupling sensor, width 5mm.
- Good signal and waveform
- The strong driving ability for more than 15mA.
- Use the LM393 wide voltage comparer.
- It has the output state light, if the output is high level, the lights are off. If the output is low level, it is on.
- If it is covered, it will output a high level; otherwise, its output low level.
- Equipped with a fixed bolt hole, easy install.
- The DO output interface can be directly connected to a micro-controller IO port if there is a block detection sensor, such as the speed of the motor encoder can detect.
- DO modules can be connected to the relay, limit switch, and other functions, it can also with the active buzzer module, compose alarm.