This is FS1000A 433mHz Tx RF Radio Module. An RF Transmitter and an RF Receiver are included in this RF module. The transmitter/receiver (Tx/Rx) pair uses a 433 MHz frequency. An RF transmitter accepts serial data and wirelessly delivers it via RF through its antenna linked to pin4. A wireless remote control module with both transmitter and receiver capabilities is known as an RF transceiver (both transmitter and receiver). This is one of the most affordable wireless modules for beginners to utilize in simple wireless projects.
The transmission occurs at a rate of 1Kbps – 10Kbps. An RF receiver operating at the same frequency as the transmitter receives the transmitted data. This inexpensive RF transmitter can send signals up to 100 meters (the antenna design, working environment, and supply voltage will seriously impact the effective distance). It’s ideal for developing short-range, battery-powered devices. The operating frequency for the transmitter and receiver pair is 433 MHz.
- Automatic Wireless Health Monitoring System in Hospitals for Patients.
- Pick N Place Robot with Soft Catching Gripper.
- RF Controlled Robotic Vehicle with LASER Beam Arrangement.
- Channel RF Based Remote Control.
- Hi-Tech Wireless Equipment Controlling System.
- Home/Office Security System (Safeguard) Using RF.