This CCM5D DC Motor Speed Controller used for controlling the direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width Modulated (PWM) DC voltage. It provides a DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%. The motor speed controller Suitable for the DC motor (or DC load) within 5A, Peak current 8A. And also used to drive all DC Brushed Motors that work between 6V-30V DC. Moreover, this module has the function of a digital display whose digital tube displays the duty ratio input. The numerals are shown on a large 0.56 inch 3-digit LED that can be seen in the dark. “000-100” is the display range of a 3-digit LED display.
In the speed control of DC motors, pulse-width modulation (PWM) or duty-cycle variation techniques are often utilised. During a PWM period, the duty cycle is defined as the fraction of digital ‘high’ to digital ‘low,’ as well as the digital ‘high’ pulse-width. This is an excellent way to manage the amount of power given to a load without wasting any electricity. The motor can be positive or negative, and if the direction of operation and expectations don’t match, you can alter the direction by adjusting the line order.
- Before trying to wire the controller, make sure power is off.
- Reversing positive and negative power will damage the controller.
- In order to change motor direction, interchange the positive and negative wires of motor.
- Push the key, the controller closed, push it again, the controller open.
- Please allow 1-5mm errors due to manual measurement.